‘WASHA’ | Western Australian Simulation in Healthcare Alliance
The purpose of the alliance is to create an interprofessional community of practice that fosters collegiality, collaboration, networking and sharing amongst those engaged in simulation-based education and research across Western Australian health. WASHA will advocate for the use of simulation to improve patient safety across the healthcare system.
Who should join?
We invite anyone with an interest in simulation in healthcare in Western Australia to become a member of WASHA.
Benefits of joining?
With a focus on the three strategic areas of collaboration, research and advocacy,
WASHA member benefits include:
• Attendance at regular WASHA events at a discounted member rate.
• Access to opportunities to collaborate with other WASHA members on research activities.
• Promote your achievements through the WASHA webpage.
• Stay informed with state, national and international developments in the healthcare simulation industry.
• Provide your input as WASHA advocates for the healthcare simulation community to government, media and industry in WA.